13 March 2009

The old problem was handled, the new one was coming

Fuhhhh :-o, finally I’ve just finished my try out. Before that I must workin’ hard to reach the highest mark as well as I can. But, I just the ordinary man that can’t solve the problem perfectly successful, so I only can got emmhhh yaaaa…. Only 7, but it’s okay, no problem for me, there’s still another chance, isn’t it ?.
BUUUUTTTTT, it just a start line to go to a new problem…fuhhh, and whalla, what do you expect from this short life ? happiness ? it can’t happen if u don’t do anything…so u must do what you can do now…it’s my wise word for ya..don’t forget it.
And…that’s it, I still have a UN (National Examination), and I don’t know how about my mark, there’re many possibility that can happen…Maybe low mark, Maybe medium, high, or even (who know) I get a highest mark…(that’s only might happen in my dream)…Okay that’s it…..


Created and Published by Jaya(Яя) works informedu.

0 comments: